The official language of the conference is English.
STEPS FOR THE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- Papers should be submitted electronically using the COMECAP2016 online submission system. COMECAP2016 Submission system requires that an account in the system has to be created by a prospective author first. In order to create a new account, select the "I have no account" option and follow the instructions given.
- In the COMECAP2016 Personal Area you will be able to submit your abstract and replace the submitted abstract at any time until the deadline for abstract submission.
- In case you do not receive a confirmation email of your abstract submission, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each registered author can submit only one abstract as first author.
- The abstract (written in English) cannot be longer than 200 words.
- Do not use non-standard abbreviations in the title.
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically; abstracts submitted by fax or email will not be accepted.
- Abstract should also be submitted in Microsoft Word format. The file should be named as "Surname.Name.doc", corresponding to the first Author (as in Pappas.Dimitris.doc).
- When submitting your abstract, choose the most relevant topic. However, the Committees reserve the right to decide on a final topic assignment upon abstract selection.
- The full paper corresponding to the submitted abstract will be published at the Conference Proceedings upon successful payment of the conference fee.