INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
The proceedings of the conference will be included in a book that will be published by Springer. The proceedings book will be handed over on the opening day and will also be available as an e-book through Springer's website.
- The official language of the conference is English.
- Authors should strictly follow the Paper Guidelines. Please adhere to the Paper Sample, when preparing your paper. For your convenience you may use the document template (*.dot) provided by the publishing company.
- Papers should be submitted electronically using the COMECAP2016 online submission system. COMECAP2016 Submission system requires that an account in the system is active. The account created for abstract submission should be used for full paper submission. For any problem please do not hesitate to contact the Congress Secretariat.
- In case you do not receive a confirmation email of your paper submission, please contact us: email@example.com
- The paper submission deadline is February 20th, 2016. We kindly request you to submit your article on time in order to facilitate the organization of the conference.
- The document should be named after the first authors surname such as Author.doc.
- Papers should have a maximum length of 6 pages.
- The paper should include at maximum 2 colored pages, i.e. the colored elements of the paper (Figures etc.) should be contained in 2 pages.
- Each registered author can submit only one full paper as first author.
- Αuthors should warrant that their work is original and any excerpts from copyrighted work should by included only with the permission of the copyright holder. If you have any questions, please contact the Editors.
- The full paper will be published at the Conference Proceedings upon successful payment of the conference fee.